The purpose of hiring an Associate, or clinically duplicating, is to increase capacity in your office. Don’t you want to work less, while making more? Many Doctors hire an Associate, assuming that 90% of the job is done when the Associate accepts the position. In reality, hiring an Associate is only 10% of the job, and training them is the other 90%.
Your Associate needs to be trained, developed and have clarity on what you expect from them. One of the best ways to attract AND KEEP the best of the best is to offer a training program. This proves to the Associate that you care about their growth and believe in the value they bring to your team.
Throughout this 4-part training series, Jay will teach your Associate techniques to increase production and drive revenue by taking advantage of their strengths, challenging their weaknesses and building rapport with patients.
Best of all, this is an at-home training series that will allow your Associate to learn, grow and improve while driving to work, at the gym or on vacation, with over 9 hours of content, presented in both audio and video formats.
Don’t settle for complacency with an untrained Associate. Say yes to your risk-free opportunity to increase production and become a revenue driving practice today!
- How to more effectively communicate with patients to build rapport so that your patients feel comfortable accepting the treatment plan that you know is right for them
- Gain clarity on your income goals and understand exactly what you have to do in order to make more money
- How to create windows of opportunity to motivate your patients to take action and say YES to the solution that you provide
- Gain a full understanding of Kolbe and use this knowledge to make assumptions about how you should communicate with your patients in a way that they’ll feel most comfortable
VOLUME 1: YES! GETTING YOUR PATIENTS TO ACCEPT TREATMENT
Case presentation is the fastest way to raise your income, so open your mind and learn the strategies needed to master influencing your patients. Learn how to ask questions that will give you control of the conversation so that you can present your patient with an appropriate treatment plan that they have confidence in. Learn how to close every case by getting a YES from every patient.
VOLUME 2: INTERACTING WITH OTHERS TO ENGAGE AND INFLUENCE
Understand the 6 Principles of Influence and learn how to use them to your advantage to increase production. Learn how to be a passionate, confident and competent Doctor by increasing your engagement so that you can live up to your capabilities and produce with maximum efficiency. By learning how to utilize principles such as scarcity you’ll create a window of opportunity to motivate your patients to take action.
VOLUME 3: INCREASING COMPENSATION – YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Making more money is a direct reflection of your value. Be valuable, increase Practice revenue and learn how to leverage your compensation. There’s a direct correlation between your Practice’s revenue and your income. Learn how to increase your production in the office so that you can take home a bigger paycheck, that you know you deserve. Gain clarity of your income goals and learn how your collections will directly affect each of your paychecks. You’ll know exactly what is required in order to make more money.
VOLUME 4: DRIVE REVENUE BY USING YOUR STRENGTHS & CHANGING HOW OTHERS PERCEIVE YOU
You can change strategy to compensate for your strengths or weaknesses, but you can’t change the strength or weakness. Gain a full understanding of your Kolbe so that you can change your strategy to increase practice revenue. Learn how to be insightful about your Kolbe and use that knowledge to get done what you need to do. You’ll even learn what characteristics to look for in your patients to make an assumption about their Kolbe, in order to present treatment in a way that they will likely accept.
Being consistent with setting goals and tracking my stats as well as remembering my vision has been most essential in my progress and maximizing my potential.
INCREASED MONTHLY PRODUCTION FROM $22,713 TO $47,172
Dr. G. Abadilla
The four-minute rule allows me to develop rapport with patients, which leads to an emotional attachment to the office and the recommended treatment.
INCREASED MONTHLY PRODUCTION FROM $13,550 TO $66,524
Dr. D. Fornetti
The importance of the initial impression and how to make it a wow experience for the patients. Why and how to listen to what the patients are saying during consultation, and especially the things they did not articulate in words. There are the most impactful things I learned through Associate Training.
INCREASED MONTHLY PRODUCTION FROM $25,419 TO $85,704
Dr. F. Bryant